- Excellent knowledge in Peoplesoft CRM 8.5.
- Very good skills in Oracle 11g, RFT, Jmeter, SOAP UI, Oracle PL/SQL, Webservices.
- Very good skills in Technical Analysis, E2E View in TelCo system landscape, SOA-Concepts, UI Design, Oracle DB
- Fluent English and German at least at B1/B2 level
- Develop IT Products and Services (Waterfall, Agile, Configuration) with focus on PeopleSoft CRM development
- Implementation of the design elements (source files, binaries, execs, other)
- Test of the developed components as units.
- Creation of support documents (e.g. release notes, training material, installation guide, migration guide)
- Bug fixing and 3rd Level Support, optionally 2nd Level Support
- Execute user acceptance test
- Maintain development environment
- Generation and/or review of the end-to-end- and production-work orders
- Support end-to-end and rollout phase
- Create interfaces between the tools, either with official API calls of the producer or with access to databases etc.
- Create scripts used as interface to the user
- Automated unit testing or “component test” in agile approach
Dauer: 3-6 months
Das Team der ID NETZ freut sich auf Ihre Bewerbung!