- At least 18 months programming experience in following technologies: PowerShell, Pyton Scripting AND SQL development.
- General experience in: Windows batch scripting and Unix shell Scripting.
- Understanding of Batch processing and Scheduling architecture.
- Ability to operate Unix and Windows servers.
- Big benefit: any experience in ActiveBatch or comparable Scheduling Tool.
- Software development experience for at least 5 years.
- Interface design and development experience at least for 3 years.
- Experience in Software version controlling tools (preferably working knowledge of SVN).
- Ability to work and report in Jira.
- Ability read, speak and write effectively in working proficiency English AND German language
- Have worked in a investment bank
- Adaptable to high paste of delivery and timelines.
- Collaborative and willingness to share knowledge.
- University or Masters graduate
- Interface developement to support the migration activities from X4 ESB to PowerShell based scripts.
- Integrate applications and managing by ActiveBatch scheduler.
- Assist in testing and technical analysis where needed.
Beginn: September 2019, Dauer: 6 month + option, fulltime, Gebiet: Frankfurt, onsite
Das Team der ID NETZ IT-Projekte GmbH freut sich auf Ihre Rückmeldung.